It’s Episode 400 and I’ve got plugins for Instant Site Security, Project Management, WooCommerce Orders, Admin Emails, Top Page Builder, and Elementor for Classic Press . It’s all coming up on WordPress Plugins A-Z!
The weekly podcast that covers an assortment of plugins from WordPress
Today’s interview is with Troy Dean from WPElevation focusing on their plugin, White Label CMS.
We reviewed this plugin in Episode 389 of the WPPluginsAtoZ show.
This plugin was built so you can rebrand and remove most stuff your clients don’t need to see on the WordPress dashboard. It is not a CMS of its own.
- Different profiles offer varying access to fit the different types of sites your client may have
- Granular access
- By default, clients don’t have admin access
- Give them access to parts inside menu
- Remove panels from dashboard and add your own
- Uses raw HTML, so you can put in basically anything
- For example: a video panel, Google analytics, RSS feeds, etc.
- Works well in combination with Video User Manuals plugin
- Over 80 videos covering several topics. New and updated videos come out often.
- Replace the whole dashboard with a custom landing page
Find out more at-
We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Our sites also contain advertising and additional affiliate links which when clicked on allow us to earn a commission on your purchase.