Having a digital portfolio is necessary and regardless of whether you are an individual or an agency, you cannot do without one. You can create an alluring portfolio to flaunt your past work in multiple ways.
You can use handy page-builders or make the most of a WordPress portfolio plugin to create a mesmerizing portfolio instead of taking the long route.
To make your life easy, we’ve curated a list of the top 4 portfolio plugins to get you started.
1. Grid Kit Portfolio Gallery:
Grid Kit Portfolio Gallery is one of the best-rated WordPress portfolio plugins in the market. It is responsive and comes with a custom Gutenberg block.
This portfolio WordPress Plugin demonstrates excellent compatibility with all WordPress themes and also supports diverse content/components such as maps, images, videos, galleries, and iFrame contents.
• 3 portfolio styles- masonry, grid, and puzzle.
• Responsive and SEO-optimized.
• Embedded layout builder.
• Filter options are available in the premium version.
2. Portfolio and Projects:
Presented by Essential Plugin- Portfolio and Projects are an all-embracing WordPress Portfolio Plugin with several useful features.
It has 2 layouts with 15 alluring design options. What makes this portfolio plugin best of breed, is its noteworthy lightbox and inline view functionality. Also, it is known for its seamless integration capabilities with all major page builders available in the market- Elementor, DIVI, Gutenberg, SiteOrigin, and WPBakery to name a few.
• Portfolio filtration.
• Category-wise portfolio creation.
• 2 pagination types.
• Custom CSS editor.
• Drag and drop post-order change in portfolio.
• Multi-language support.
• Coded according to WordPress standards.
3. Ultra Portfolio:
Oodles of features and immense flexibility are the hallmark of Ultra Portfolio. This excellent portfolio plugin is preferred for WordPress as it allows users to create unlimited layouts for their portfolios.
From grid to masonry, sliders, carousels, classic blog style & full-width are just some out of the many options you have. Customizing layouts with more than 20 animation effects using the live CSS editor is a feature that certainly deserves a mention.
• Portfolio filter options.
• Responsive and SEO-optimized.
• Supports all types of content including images, videos, YouTube, SoundCloud, and audio files.
• Live CSS editor.
4. Portfolio Designer:
Create an infinite number of grid layout-based portfolios in no time using Portfolio Designer. It is a premium WordPress portfolio plugin offering dozens of features such as support for YouTube, Screenr, SoundCloud, and Vimeo to name a few.
Besides, it has over 50 animation effects to make your portfolios stand out.
• 4 portfolio styles- masonry, grid, gallery, and justify.
• Works with sources such as Instagram, NextGen Gallery, WooCommerce, and YouTube.
• Portfolio filtration options.
• Import and export feature.
Having an online portfolio helps clients understand your capabilities and skills. The absence of one hurts your professional interests in more than one way. The good news is that using a good WordPress portfolio widget is all you need to create an impressive portfolio.